Long Term Coaching Program
A Bi-Weekly training program that is designed for competitive Juniors looking to improve performance. All aspects of golf training will be covered and included in this comprehensive program. An up front commitment fee is necessary to retain your place in this program as I will be limiting this to a 6:1 student -teacher ratio. Here is a list of components that will be included with the program:
Components of Coaching Program
- Full Game Analysis
- Skill Acquisition
- On-Course Training
- Golf Scrimmages
- Swing Analysis using TrackMan
- Short Game
- Team Games
- Course Management
- College Golf Training and Resume Guidance
- Club Fitting
- Tournament Schedule Overview
- Tournament Preparation
- Supervised Practice
- Practice Games and Routines
- Mental Approach
- Team Training
- Fitness Training
- Edufii Communication Platform
- Stats Analysis
- TrackMan testing with competitions
- 6:1 - Student Teacher Ratio
- 1.5 Hour Evaluation to determine goals and proper Group to Join.
- Member of NENY Jr. Tour or Other Competitive Tour
- Playing on School Team (J.V. or Varsity)
- Every Other Saturday from 11:00 -3:30.
- Schedule subject to change but will be communicated in full at the beginning of each year.
- Groups to be identified at the beginning of each year, and organized according to age, ability and availability.
- Off Season
- After School - 3:00 - 5:00
- Every Other Saturday - 12:00 - 3:15.
- Juniors will "team" up in groups of 2, and time will be coordinated based on age, ability and availability.
- Varsity Golfers - Ages 14-18.
- J/V Golfers - Ages 12-15
- Pre-J/V - Ages 8-13
- Groups are subject to change based on ability and availability.
- Individual Training Sessions - $85 per hour - Can be more than 1 person.
- Practice at SNGC (In-Season Only) - Packages Available - Contact Anders
- Playing at SNGC - Packages Available - Contact Anders
- Post-Season Programs - November - April - TBD.
- Shot by Shot Stats Analysis
- Fitness Affiliates for Training
- Training Aids
- Drive, Chip and Putt Training Classes