Drive, Chip & Putt Training
|Tuesday, June 27th||1:00 – 2:00 & 2:00 – 3:00|
|Thursday July 5th||1:00 – 2:00 & 2:00 – 3:00|
|Tuesday July 11th||1:00 – 2:00 & 2:00 – 3:00|
|Thursday July 13th||1:00 – 2:00 & 2:00 – 3:00|
|Saturday, July 15th||Local Qualifier at Saratoga National Golf Club|
For the third Season, I am excited to once again offer specific training for the PGA initiated Drive, Chip & Putt competition. Saratoga National will be a host site for the local qualifier, and this is a great opportunity to practice before the competition begins. 4-Sessions will cover each of the shots on each day and specific practice programs will be given to each individual based on their strengths/weaknesses. Each Session will be 1 hour with a 6:1 Student:Teacher Ratio. Classes will be organized based on player experience as well as age group.
- Introduction to Saratoga National Golf Club – Acclimation to the Facility
- Introduction to Drive, Chip & Putt
- Driver Training – Speed, Accuracy, Distance, Contact.
- Putting Training – Line, Speed and Read
- Chipping Training – Technique, Club Selection, Routine, Process
- Practice Plan Prior to the Event
- Game Plan for the Event
- Trial Runs with Scorecard
NEW FOR 2017
Level 1 Classes 1:00 – 2:00
- Classes designed for first time Drive, Chip & Putt Competitors.
- Introduction to format, SNGC practice facility and Coaches
Level 2 Classes 2:00 – 3:00
- Classes designed for experienced Drive, Chip & Putt Competitors
- Classes will go over the specifics of the event and how to train each segment properly.
Participants – 12
Regional Qualifiers – AJ Cavotta, Kellen Dean, Juliete Melita, Nicole Criscone, Lira Bonitatibus
National Qualifier – Nicole Criscone
Participants – 18
Local Qualifiers – 4
Regional Qualifiers – 3
National Qualifier – 1
Walk – In Rate: $30 per session (Please sign-up Online)
4 – Sessions: $100 pp