DRIVE, CHIP AND PUTT TRAINING
Tuesday, June 27th - 1:00 - 2:00 & 2:00 - 3:00
Thursday July 5th - 1:00 - 2:00 & 2:00 - 3:00
Tuesday July 11th - 1:00 - 2:00 & 2:00 - 3:00
Thursday July 13th - 1:00 - 2:00 & 2:00 - 3:00
Saturday, July 15th - Local Qualifier at Saratoga National Golf Club
For the third Season, I am excited to once again offer specific training for the PGA initiated Drive, Chip and Putt competition. Saratoga National will be a host site for the local qualifier, and this is a great opportunity to practice before the competition begins. 4-Sessions will cover each of the shots on each day and specific practice programs will be given to each individual based on their strengths/weaknesses. Each Session will be 1 hour with a 6:1 Student:Teacher Ratio. Classes will be organized based on player experience as well as age group.
- Introduction to Saratoga National Golf Club - Acclimation to the Facility
- Introduction to Drive, Chip and Putt
- Driver Training - Speed, Accuracy, Distance, Contact.
- Putting Training - Line, Speed and Read
- Chipping Training - Technique, Club Selection, Routine, Process
- Practice Plan Prior to the Event
- Game Plan for the Event
- Trial Runs with Scorecard
NEW FOR 2017
Level 1 Classes 1:00 - 2:00
- Classes designed for first time Drive, Chip and Putt Competitors.
- Introduction to format, SNGC practice facility and Coaches
Level 2 Classes 2:00 - 3:00
- Classes designed for experienced Drive, Chip and Putt Competitors
- Classes will go over the specifics of the event and how to train each segment properly.
Participants - 12
Regional Qualifiers - AJ Cavotta, Kellen Dean, Juliete Melita, Nicole Criscone, Lira Bonitatibus
National Qualifier - Nicole Criscone
Participants - 18
Local Qualifiers - 4
Regional Qualifiers - 3
National Qualifier - 1